How to use?
How to assemble Eleaf iCard?
1. Remove the cover, and pull up the mouthpiece;
2. Drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the atomizer head to make the coil inside fully saturated before first use;
3. Insert the atomizer head into the tank, screw it down, and tighten it by the use of the little metal piece inside the mouthpiece, and then put the mouthpiece back;
4. Put the device upside down, slide the switch to unlock the tank section;
5. Rotate clockwise the tank section to reveal the fill port, and slowly inject e-liquid into the tank;
6. Turn the tank section back and slide the switch to lock it, and finally the device is ready for use.
Power on/off: press the button 5 times in quick succession within two seconds, and the indicator light will flash 5 times to show the device is powered on. In the same way, it can also be powered off. The color of the indicator light changes according to the remaining battery capacity.
Vaping: keep holding the button to take a puff when the device is powered on. When vaping, the indicator light stays lit.
Charging: the device can be charged by connecting it with 1A wall adapter or computer via the USB cable. The indicator light is red during charging and goes out when fully charged.
Properties and Protections
Resistance Range: 0.4Ω-3.0Ω
Atomizer Protection: every time when vaping time exceeds 15 seconds, the indicator light flashes 10 times and the output cuts off automatically.
Short Circuit Protection: if short circuit occurs before vaping, the indicator light will flashes 5 times and the output cuts off automatically when you start to vape; if short circuit occurs during vaping, the indicator light will flash 3 times.
Low Voltage Protection: when the voltage of the device is lower than 3.3V, the indicator light flashes 20 times and there is no output when vaping. Charge the device to reactivate it.
Output Voltage: when the voltage of the device is no lower than 3.7V, the output voltage is constant 3.7V; when the voltage of the device is lower than 3.7V, the output voltage changes according to the battery level.